Sunday, October 02, 2005

Some days...

Some days I really hate this place, I can't stand the work, the intellectualism, the pretentiousness of some of the people. It's a chaotic mess some days. Yet today was not one of those days. I was wandering the square during its annual oktoberfest (outdoor stands and music) and spent a good deal of time listening to Tommy and the Tigers (www.tommyandthetigers.com) . I was so awed that these graduated students from last year had so much talent- and it's true of many of Harvard's undergrads. I listen to them sing, speak, and play or watch them dance, act, and compete or read their writings. I see their passion. I am inspired; I want to go and do the things that I am passionate to mirror that passion I see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.